449,000.00 - 599,000.00 GBP
1 - 3
1 - 2
Estimated Completion Winter 2021
A high-quality, well-designed redevelopment on the Homebase site at Savoy Circus. It is going to deliver housing, retail and community space for East Acton. The building line has been set back from the road behind a green buffer and at lower levels traditional balconies have been replaced by winter gardens to mitigate noise and pollution in this busy location. The northern façade has been designed to provide a barrier along Western Avenue, while the building opens up to the south in a series of secluded, sunny courtyards.
With excellent links to Central London and the City, the development will be ideal for professionals who want to reach work in under 30 minutes. It’s also perfectly positioned for those needing easy access to the M25, with the A40 on your doorstep.
- 364 high quality 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments
- Community cafe or meeting space
- 5-min walk to East Acton underground
- 23 mins to Oxford Circus and 32 mins to Bank
- New convenience-sized supermarket to serve local community
- Landscaped green corridor along A40
- 12 mins to Westfield, White City