719,250.00 - 9,560,000.00 GBP
1 - 4
1 - 2
Estimated Completion Q4 2021
A new mixed-use development designed by renowned London architects Squire & Partners, the undulating curves of the façade present a fresh and distinct contrast to the homogeneous silhouette of symmetric towers marking London’s skyline.
Comprising two residential towers, a low-rise office building, retail, and cultural facilities, Triptych Bankside invites you to be inspired and create a life you desire.
Within walking distance to significant landmarks, destinations, and public transport, the city’s pulse is continually at your fingertips. You can relish the scenic route into the City of London via the famous Millennium Bridge, or enjoy a leisurely stroll around the iconic South Bank adjacent to the historic River Thames.
Alternatively, key transport hubs are within easy walking distance and offer excellent connectivity via bus, London Underground or National Rail. Centrally located, living at Triptych Bankside allows you to indulge in all the benefits this fabulous quarter presents.
- Established residential location
- Good transport links to The City, West End and Canary Wharf
- Immediate riverside access with desirable South Bank lifestyle amenities
- On the doorstep of iconic Tate Modern & Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Multiple Residents’ lounge & coffee facilities
- Cinema room
- Communal gardens
- Close proximity to The City for corporate tenants
- Unique architecture by award winning practice Squire & Partners
- Panoramic views from upper floors
- 24H concierge with CCTV
- Games room/private function room
- Residents’ working-from-home desk space
- Private terraces to each apartment