490,000.00 - 811,000.00 GBP
1 - 3
1 - 2
Another development of new homes in Stratford that will form a key part of the wider regeneration of this area.
Located on Marshgate Lane, Phase 1 of Stratford Mill includes two buildings and commercial space, Stratford Mill Studios. Comprising of one, two and three bedrooms, of which there will be 75 homes in total, all featuring balconies. Situated on the fourth floor you will find a roof garden with views overlooking the Bow Back River.
Stratford Mill will become a new neighborhood in East London, located on the canal and close to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Our back garden is a vast transformed space comprising waterways, landscaped parkland, leisure, shopping, frequent and fast rail links and sporting facilities, which were originally created for the London 2012 Olympic Games. A brand-new destination for London is emerging with world-class culture, sport and education at its heart.
- In the heart of one of East London’s most vibrant and international neighbourhoods, Stratford Mill forms part of an outstanding regeneration project created by the legacy of the Olympic Games.
- Located at best connected district in East London Zone 2.
- Nearby Universities including UCL East Campus & University Square Stratford by Birbeck, University of London and University of East London.
- Set amongst a thriving local community, the rest of the city is within easy reach thanks to frequent and fast rail links into Canary Wharf, the City, West End and Europe from nearby Stratford and Stratford International stations.
- Easy access to Liverpool Street (9mins+), Bank (11mins+), Canary Wharf (11mins+) via Central, Jubilee and DLR lines at Stratford Station.
- A beautiful location with canal views and walkways which make the area unique compared to others in Stratford.