381,000.00 - 585,000.00 GBP
1 - 3
1 - 2
Est. Completion: Q3 2021
No.10 Watkin Road is a striking new Barratt London development in Wembley, with excellent transport links to central London. It has received the `Build for Life’ accreditation – an independent hallmark of liveability, design and longevity – giving you confidence that the development will enable the highest quality of living for the long-term. Each spacious and light-filled home comes complete with its own balcony or terrace and is finished with floor-to-ceiling windows to maximise light. In addition, the development itself features five themed communal gardens, with children’s play areas and places to relax or enjoy leisure activities.
Located in the borough of Brent, named `London’s Borough of Culture 2020’, this buzzing area is steadily becoming known for its cultural attractions, first-class shopping and green open spaces. And with bars, cafés and restaurants popping up on every corner, now’s the perfect time to invest in a new home.
- 229 homes covering 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Excellent transport links to central London and beyond
- Reach the West End in 16 minutes
- Communal roof-top podium gardens
- Situated in 'London's Borough of Culture 2020'
- 5 minutes' walk to Wembley Park Underground Station
- Benefit from the regeneration project of Wembley Park