174,500.00 - 364,500.00 GBP
1 - 3
1 - 2
Enjoy expansive views of Manchester and access to extensive transport links throughout the City and beyond. London can be reached in just over 2 hours from Manchester Piccadilly and Birmingham in less than 90 minutes, Liverpool can be reached in just 33 minutes from Manchester Victoria station.
The arrival of HS2 by 2033 will reduce the travel time from Manchester to London by an hour. A key attraction of the site is the proximity it has to the new Wharfside tram stop. This new 5.5km tramline will provide fast, regular and reliable access to Manchester’s City Centre, the Northern Quarter, Spinningfields and Deansgate shopping sectors as well as the University, entertainment and nightlife districts. Nearby Salford Quays, MediaCityUK, Trafford Centre, The Lowry Centre and Manchester United Football Club are also readily accessible and represent key locations for both professional and personal interest placing this development at the heart of the dynamic City of Manchester.
- Tram Station located close to entrance
- Large full length podium with tranquil open gardens with water views for the use of all residents
- All rooms have floor to ceiling windows maximising natural light
- Common areas maximised for residential amenity
- Communal terraces on the 13th and 17th floor of the towers with views of Manchester City Centre and MediaCityUK
- Concierge area and residential lounge area
- Residents lounge area below the podium with partially glazed ceiling to allow natural light to flood in
- Two commercial units with planning being obtained for a range of uses to provide a flexible end use
- Increased floor-to-floor height to improve feeling of space and provide something special