325,000.00 - 1,600,000.00 GBP
1 - 4
1 - 1
Situated within the treasured Bath Conservation Area in the prestigious residential suburb of Lansdown, Hope House is a bespoke collection of converted and new-build properties within a six-acre, Grade II listed site. Originally built in 1781, Hope House is surrounded by vast expanses of parkland and woodland, creating a semi-rural retreat just a short stroll from the heart of the city.
Hope House will be divided between four residential quarters comprising a mix of houses and apartments showcasing the architectural hallmarks synonymous with the Georgian aesthetic that many of Bath’s buildings are known for.
- A Grade II listed site offering a choice of fabulous 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments together with 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses.
- Undercroft parking to selected plots.
- Concierge service.
- Interior designed living space with bespoke specifications and finishes.
- Exceptional views from selected apartments.
- Lift access to apartments.
- Private access to tennis court, communal gardens, formal lawn and extensive parkland.